ProActive Strategies offers the following five services. The first three are traditional industry standards, delivered with high integrity and credibility. The last two are creative approaches to add value and address the needs of Our Customer market that has been very dynamic in recent years.
|WHAT- Contract labor with a defined skill set and role
WHY - Our Customer is motivated to augment an existing team; replace someone who has left the organization; accommodate added workload. Our Customer is focused on speed to meet every day technical and business needs.
HOW – Our Customer desires to work exclusively with Proactive or a very small group of vendors to accommodate the speed or commodity aspect of the requirement.
|WHAT- Contract Labor with a more a challenging set of skills (hard to find) than in a Staff Augmentation role. Often these are critical skills not present in the Customer’s organization.
WHY – Our Customer is motivated to add a resource that can have a material impact on project deadlines and exceed technical and business objectives. Our Customer is focused on a high degree of technical and business fit (SME – Subject Matter Expert) to address more strategic needs on projects. Although speed is valued, degree of fit is the priority.
HOW – Our Customer desires to work exclusively with Proactive accommodate the high degree of fit.
|WHAT- Recruiting people who work directly for Our Customer. This old school buzz word has also been called “Contingency Placement” , “Direct Placement” , “Full-Time Employment (FTE) Recruiting”, “Direct Hire Recruiting”, “Executive Recruiting”, “Talent Management” and our favorite, “Headhunting”.
WHY – Our Customer is motivated similar to Staff Augmentation and Consulting with a desire to retain skills and intellectual capital over time to enhance organizational value. Our Customer is focused on degree of fit to address long term team, group and organizational need.
HOW – Our Customer would prefer to work exclusively with ProActive.
CIMS – Candidate Inventory Management System
Partner and Competitor Referrals
|WHAT- Keeping Our Customer pipeline filled with prospective candidates and managing the recruiting process when Our Customer has high volume, unpredictable needs over more than three months.
WHY – Our Customer is motivated for all the reasons similar to Staff Augmentation, Consulting and Permanent Placement services. However, Our Customer has an internal recruiting engine that is overburdened, does not possess the recruiting expertise or simply cannot scale to the high volume and unpredictable needs.
HOW – Our Customer works daily and exclusively with ProActive or in tandem with the Customer internal recruiting engine focused on the same features and benefits of Staff Augmentation, Consulting and Permanent placement.
|WHAT- Introducing Our Customer to Partners and Competitors to help Our Customer meet their resourcing needs.
WHY – Our Customers have the needs described above, and those needs are better served by ProActive’s Partner and Competitor relationships built over our 75+ years of service. If not ProActive, we would prefer that Our Customer needs be met by people and organizations we know, trust and respect.
HOW – ProActive will formally introduce Our Customer directly to the Partner or Competitor.
ProActive Strategies has core competencies of ERP, Digital Marketing Content Development and The Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) in addition to having provided IT resources for our clients for Application and Platform Development, Business Intelligence, Program/Project Management and Business Analysis/Process Improvement, and Infrastructure Management. Our geographic focus is primarily eastern PA, NY, NJ, DE and MD, however, our ERP services are delivered on a national basis. See below for additional details.
ERP and Enterprise Applications
- Oracle e-Business Suite 11i and R12
- JD Edwards
- Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Digital Marketing Content Development
- eCommerce and Website Development
- Email Marketing development
- Creative design
- Search Engine Development
Cloud Computing and Enterprise Collaboration
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Social Networking and Collaboration
Additional Experience-based IT Resourcing
Application and Platform Development
- Force.com / Azure
- Java / J2EE / Apache
- .Net (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, Winforms)
- Middleware: WebLogic, Websphere, Oracle Fusion
- Mobile Application Development; iOS, Android
- Big Data, Hadoop, Big Machines
- Data warehousing design and development
- ETL development: Informatica, Business Objects
- Tools from Oracle, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, and Cognos
- Master Data Management
- Complex Reporting Development
Program and Project Management, Business Analysis
- Oracle e-Business Suite
- Implementations, Upgrades, Migrations
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, PMO, Portfolio Management, Project Management design, set-up, execution
- Data Center Management
- Data Center Implementation/Migration
- Business analysis, methodology, process improvement
- Infrastructure Quality Management System Design and Implementation
- System and Network Engineering
- Architecture Design and Implementation
- High Availability and Cluster
- Disaster Recovery and System Resiliency
- Oracle and SQL Server Database Administration
- Unix/Linux/Windows Administration
- Datacenter and IT Management
- Managed Services
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Life Sciences
- Medical Device
- Financial Services / Banking / Insurance
- Digital Marketing